Without sounding too much like Oprah, I just have to admit that I really, really, love Eckhart Tolle and two of his books in particular - The Power of Now and A New Earth.
I didn't read either until this year and wow, what a difference they've made to me, my year, and my outlook. No joke. Incredible how you can get lost in the past and future and forget about what's important - what you have right now. It's a reminder to take a different viewpoint of your life, and the world around you.
I believe you have to be in a certain mind frame to read this or the books can get quite lengthly, wordy and possibly dry. For me, they made me take off a pair of blinders that I had grown attached too - for you, who knows, but it can't hurt to try.
n.
No comments:
Post a Comment