I mentioned just a few posts ago about the vietnamese subs that I love in Calgary. When I first moved to Ottawa I went to a vietnamese restaurant in search of a similar thing. I didn't find it, but instead the young guy working there sent me to Little Italy for, what I was told, the best sandwich in all of Ottawa.
To this young guy, whoever and wherever you are, THANK YOU.
DiRienzo's is by far the best sammie in Ottawa...make that Ontario. It's delicious and it's cheap. Plus the man that makes it calls me (and every other female) senorita in his Italian accent and I just love that too.
What makes this sandwich so special? Hard to say. All the ingredients just fit together perfectly (make sure to add the spicy eggplant).
Head to DiRienzo's at 111 Beech Street, but prepare to line up!
n.
No comments:
Post a Comment