Friday, September 30, 2011

Donna Hay

I love cookbooks. I love cooking from them (clearly) but I also love just looking through them, like a good magazine.

Donna Hay's books are some of my all time favourites. Her recipes are absolutely delicious, and the style  of her books is always beautiful. She crafts incredible food, and even the simplest of recipes make your mouth water. She has a way of making you look like a master chef with five ingredients and 45 minutes.

One of my all time favourites of hers is called 'Seasons' - in this she divides recipes into the four seasons depending on ingredients at different times of the year. This book is like a little art book to me - the pictures are so lovely that I want to frame them. I won't, but I want too...

Check out her website:

www.donnahay.com.au

n.

No comments:

Post a Comment