Friday, September 2, 2011

Buddakan

I like food.

Let me re-phrase.

I love good food.

From simple appreciation for a good avocado, to savouring a fantastic meal at a restaurant. I'm not picky, I just love what I love. I cannot stand to eat crappy food and will search out wholesome meals whenever I can get my way...which, OK, I fight to do!

New York City. Full of amazing food. But one thing stands out in all my visits here.

Buddakan. Go here. Order the Edamame Dumplings and eat slowly, consciously, and love me for telling you about this. Probably one of the most amazing things I've ever tasted. The rest of the menu is great, but honestly all I remember are these dumplings. And being in heaven.

The atmosphere is pretty incredible as well. The grand room is unlike anywhere else I've dined - try to get a corner table. You'll see what I mean.

www.buddakannyc.com

n.

No comments:

Post a Comment