Sorry, another Ottawa post. For all those not living in Ottawa, just visit already and try all these places. For those that live here...mmmmmmm, let's talk about The Manx.
The Manx is a little pub that is hidden in the side of a building down a set of steps, easily looked over if you don't know what you are missing. Located at 370 Elgin Street, it is well known by the regulars, and loved for its' tiny, but perfect, menu and beer selection.
My absolute favourite thing on the menu are the tofu tacos. They are DELICIOUS. Honestly. I dream about these. I had them yesterday for dinner and could easily go again tomorrow - I'm not kidding.
They also have Strongbow on tap, which makes this girl very happy.
I hear brunch is great here as well but have yet to check that out.
Eat here once and you will become a regular too (just be forewarned about lining up, you most always will).
n.
No comments:
Post a Comment