I love my sleep. When running on a lack of sleep, or after one of those nights of restless sleep, it would be wise to avoid me. I do not behave in a very upstanding manner under these circumstances.
But back to the good stuff. Sleep. Under a big, cuddly duvet. Oh yes.
I don't think I discovered the love for duvets until my late teens, but since that day I've never slept with any other kind of blanket. Throughout all four seasons a duvet is just perfect. So amazingly warm in the cooler months, yet light and airy during warmer months. It's like it's two blankets in one - I'm still not sure of the exact reason this blanket can be the best for both worlds, but I'll leave those boring details to someone else to google. I'm just going to mindlessly curl up and enjoy.
Seriously, no blanket can get you warmer quicker. You will have the best sleeps from here on out, I (sort of) promise.
I really don't need to post a link here - duvet, go buy one.
n.
No comments:
Post a Comment