Sunday, October 9, 2011

Simple Foods...

Like avocados.

I love them. I could live on them, and sometimes I do just that.

I feel a need to share my favourite way to enjoy avocados in hopes that you think it sounds delicious and will try it. Why? Well, just like in the rest of this blog, it makes me happy and I'm spreading the love!

Recipe for the most simple meal...or snack...ever:

1/2 avocado
fresh lime juice
dash fleur de sel
1 slice of very good bread - toasted
1 tsp mayo (real mayo)
1 tsp dijon mustard

Mash the avocado with fresh lime juice and a dash of fleur de sel. Then mix equal parts mayo and dijon mustard (1 tsp or however little or much you like) - spread this layer on the toasted bread, then top with the avocado mixture. Voila. Simple. Delicious.

Enjoy!

n.

No comments:

Post a Comment