I think I've been living in a bubble. How have I not heard of TED talks before?
So, in case you've never heard of it, I wanted to share. I think I'm going to become very addicted to this.
TED talks is dedicated to sharing 'Ideas Worth Spreading'; it's inspirational, funny, awe inspiring, informative - basically it can be whatever you are in the mood for. You can pick any talk to listen to from a library of thousands. You can choose a video that is 3 minutes long, or one that is 76 minutes long. You can watch in countless languages, and you can choose from many different speakers that you may or may not have heard of before.
It's incredible - honestly.
I'm posting a link to a short video that I really liked, but, like I said, there are so many to choose from that I'm sure there are many more that you will love.
www.ted.com/talks/ric_elias.html
n.
No comments:
Post a Comment